The IPX-TX3A-WP2-C provides one of the most advanced IP Streaming solutions on the market utilizing SDVoE technology. The 2-gang transmitter wallplate has zero compression (4K60 4:2:0, 4K30 4:4:4), lossless compression (4K60 4:4:4), and zero frame latency based on BlueRiver NT+ platform. The IPX-TX3A-WP2-C has an option slot to add other IP capabilities, like ExtremeUSB® (USB 2.0 over IP) or Dante® audio, for a more complete, distributed system.
Audio, video, data, and control can be sent securely to one or many units using off-the-shelf 10G Ethernet switches. 2 HDMI inputs allow you to switch between local sources. Seamless switching of the sources further enhances the presentation. As with all IPX devices, the audio can be de-embedded at any location, break away, and/or be sent to or received from a Dante® enabled device. The USB 2.0 option is also flexible, working as a KVM and/or a high-speed data transfer (480Mbps) for memory sticks. Each IPX USB feature can also be set as a host or a device. To keep the system friendly, a customizable OSD and web server are available to be programmed as required.
Note: The selected network switch needs to support: 10Gbps, Non-blocking IGMP.
- 4K60 4:4:4 Over 10G Copper
- 1.3:1 Lossless Compression and Zero Frame Latency (100us) for 4K60 4:4:4
- Zero Compression/Frame Latency (22us) for 4K60 4:2:0 and below
- Secure Content Encryption
- 128x128 Capable with HDCP, Larger for Non-Encrypted Sources
- Seamless Switching including local inputs & Break-away Switching
- 10/100/1000Mbps LAN PoE (PD)
- RS-232 Serial Port
- USB 1.1 (HID) or USB 2.0 480Mbps IP Extension
- Dante®/AES67 IP 2Ch and 8Ch Audio (Optional)
- Auto Sense Switching