The VLX-TCW2V provides one of the most advanced IP Streaming solutions on the market utilizing Aurora’s IPBaseT technology, which synergizes various IP/AV standards to work together as one. It is the industry’s first 4K UHD transceiver with only 1.5 frame (25ms) latency and visually lossless compression. The VLX-TCW2V has 1 VGA and 1 HDMI port. Using a transmitter (encoder) and receiver (decoder), respectively, used to be the standard – until now. The VLX-TCW2 Series can be set up as either one to make installation, inventory, and troubleshooting easier.
Note: The selected network switch needs to support: 1Gbps, Non-blocking IGMP & Jumbo Frame Packets.
- 4K visually lossless over 1Gbps network
- Low 1.5 frame latency
- HDMI® 2.0/HDCP 2.2
- Unlimited scalability (based on network topology)
- Videowall with image rotation
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Stereo line I/O
- RS-232 and IR Control Ports
- Auto sense switching
- USB 2.0 Host and Device Ports
- Dante® IP audio option