The VPX-TX1-WP2 wall plate provides one of the most advanced 1G IP Streaming solutions on the market utilizing Aurora’s new Mimix™ CODEC technology. Mimix™ compression allows for near perfect reproduction of video and graphic images at resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4 over 1G networks. It has only one frame (16.6ms) of latency and seamless switching for fast lag free content.
Power consumption is important as the VPX-TX1-WP2 uses as little as 8 watts. It does this with in a small form factor saving a lot of money in utility bills as it uses 1/3 the power of comparable systems.
Audio, video, data, and control can be sent securely to one or many units using off-the-shelf 1G RJ-45 Ethernet switch. The 2 HDMI inputs can be selected from the buttons, auto sense, or IP command. The audio can be de-embedded at any location, and/or be sent to or received from a Dante® enabled device. The USB is also flexible, working as a KVM and/or a high-speed data transfer for memory sticks & cameras. Each VPX-TX1-WP2 USB feature can also be set as a host or a device. Together with the VPX-TC1 Pro box version, the possibilities are nearly limitless and scalable
Digital signage, education, corporate, and residential are just a few markets which benefit from the flexibility and low cost of the VPX-TX1-WP2.
- 4K60 4:4:4 UHD 120m over 1G CAT 5e
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2/2.3
- HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision
- LPCM up to 12-channels, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD DTS HD Master Audio, Dolby ATMOS
- 12 bits color depth processing, 16bits OSD
- Enterprise Security (AES 256, HTTPS, SSH, Etc.)
- One Frame Latency (16.6ms)
- Low Power Consumption
- Seamless Switching
- MJPEG Preview at up to 30 frames
- 1G LAN PoE
- 2 HDMI Inputs
- RS-232 Serial Port
- Integrated Web Server for Configuration
- USB 2.0 Type A & USB 1.1 Type A Capability
- Dante® IP 2/8 Ch Audio Option
- Audio DSP
- ReAX™ Control Option
- 2 Gang Mounting
- Available in White and Black