The flagship model Desono DX-IC10 exceeds the performance of competing "high-ceiling" models. The DX-IC10 provides high-level foreground music, loud-and-clear paging (even in noisy environments), and readily supports large systems in sports facilities, clubs, or concert venues for delay and zone fill. Compact, affordable replacement for typical 12" competitor ceiling speakers.
DX-IC10s can readily be combined with smaller members of the Desono DX family due to Biamp's uniform voicing technology, providing additional power and LF response in areas that require it. Featuring genuine coaxial design with separate magnets for the LF and HF drivers, the DX-IC10 exhibits reduced distortion and industry-leading sensitivity permitting 3 dB to 6 dB greater output level, while requiring half the amplification power of competing products.
- High intelligibility with exceptional uniform coverage
- Fast installation with SpringLock™ mounting clamps
- Consistent, wide dispersion up to 16 kHz
- Attractive edgeless magnetic grille design
- Conduit knock-outs on the input cover meet plenum air space handling requirements