The powerful and versatile Desono DX-IC6 provides high-quality paging and musical performance suitable for numerous applications where the importance of sonic quality cannot be ignored. Particularly effective when supported by the DX-IC10SUB, a DX-IC6 system is capable of meeting demanding needs at a cost usually associated with much smaller loudspeakers. It installs quickly and provides exceptionally uniform coverage with excellent sonic properties.
Uniform voicing among the Desono DX product family makes for an easy match to the other models in the series, while a host of design innovations set the DX-IC6 apart from other products in its size and price range. Featuring a genuine coaxial design with separate magnets for the LF and HF drivers, the DX-IC6 exhibits reduced distortion and industry-leading sensitivity permitting 3 dB to 6 dB greater output level, while requiring half the amplification power of competing products.
- High intelligibility with exceptional uniform coverage
- Fast installation with SpringLock™ mounting clamps
- Consistent, wide dispersion up to 16 kHz
- Attractive edgeless magnetic grille design
- Conduit knock-outs on the input cover meet plenum air space handling requirements