The DAP-1650 Wireless AC1200 Dual Band Gigabit Range Extender is the ideal solution for improving the coverage and signal strength of any wireless network. Concurrent dual-band 802.11ac delivers Next-Generation wireless connectivity and performance while four gigabit Ethernet ports provide high-speed wired connections allowing you to stream HD video, make Internet calls and surf the Internet from any corner of your home, no matter how you choose to connect. Gigabit Ethernet ports provide high-speed wired connections for up to four PCs or other devices. It’s stylish, easy-to-use, and comes IPv6-ready for a reliable network today and tomorrow. The D-Link DAP-1650 Wireless AC1200 Dual Band Gigabit Range Extender enables you to create an improved home network experience that extends your broadband Internet connection to all of your computers and mobile devices. The DAP-1650 has been designed so the high-powered amplifier sends the signal into the farthest corners of your home to deliver optimal wireless coverage throughout. The multiple internal antennas inside the DAP-1650 have been carefully placed to ensure that dead spaces are eliminated in any environment. It will automatically adjust to ensure you achieve the best possible performance. The DAP-1650 uses the latest Wireless AC technology, which can provide transfer rates of up to 1.2Gbps. The DAP-1650 operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands at the same time using concurrent dual-band technology and four internal antennas. This allows you to browse the web, chat and email using the 2.4 GHz band, while simultaneously streaming digital media, playing online games, or making Internet phone calls on the 5 GHz band.
- Dual band connectivity greater flexibility and reduced interference
- Wireless AC high-speed wireless connectivity to devices
- Gigabit Ethernet ports high-speed wired connection up to 4 PC's/devices
- Wi-Fi protected setup push button for easy connection to a wireless network
- Flexibility compatible with any wireless router brand
- Backward compatible wireless 802.11n/g/b/a backward compatibility
- Secure wireless encryption offers WPA or WPA2 security