The DAP-2660 wireless AC1200 concurrent dual band Gigabit PoE access point is designed to support small to medium business or enterprise environments by providing network administrators with secure and manageable dual-band wireless LAN options. It can provide up to combined 1200 Mbps for mobile devices.
The DAP-2660 delivers reliable, high-speed wireless performance using the latest 802.11ac Standards, with maximum wireless signal rates of up to 300 Mbps using the 2.4 GHz band, and 867 Mbps using the 5 GHz band. It supports exceptional device densities and offers optimal range and coverage over both bands.
The DAP-2660 supports advanced radio management features such as band steering, airtime fairness, and load balancing. Band steering detects and steers 5 GHz capable clients away from the overcrowded 2.4 GHz network to the less congested 5 GHz network. Airtime fairness allocates time equally among clients, so each client can transmit at its highest speed regardless of location or 802.11 standard version. Load balancing ensures optimal network performance by limiting the maximum number of users per access point.
- High-performance 802.11ac wireless connectivity
- Wireless speeds up to 1200 Mbps, ideal for demanding business applications
- Strong security and authentication
- Multiple Operation Modes
- Maximize network resources
- Band steering and airtime fairness optimize bandwidth
- Utilization and maximize transmission speeds
- Built-in authentication and billing Options
- Supports 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Wall/ceiling mounting bracket included