The D-Link DEM-422XT transceiver provides a high performance solution for serial optical data communication applications specified for 10Gbps. It's Small Form Factor Pluggable (XFP) compliant with the Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Specification. The transceiver has a duplex LC connector and provides IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR compliant link for up to 10.7Gbps transmission for long distance fiber cable applications.
This transceiver provides a high performance and cost effective solution for serial optical data communication applications specified for multi-mode supporting up to 10.7Gbps rate. It operates with +3.3V and +5V power supply. The transceiver is intended for multi-mode fiber, operates at a nominal wavelength of 1310nm and complies with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Small Form Factor Pluggable (XFP). The transceiver consists of a transmitter optical subassembly, a receiver optical subassembly and an electrical subassembly. It is housed in a metal package and the combination produces a reliable component.
- Up to 10 km single-mode fiber cable distance coverage
- Compliance with IEEE-802.3ae 10GBASE-LR specifications
- 9.95Gbps to 10.7Gbps transmission rates support
- 1310nm wave length
- +3.3V/5V power supply support
- Compliant with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Small
- Form Factor Pluggable (XFP)
- Duplex LC connector
- Full duplex 802.3x Flow Control support
- Built-in 2-wire digital management and diagnostic interface