The DGS-1005G is 5-port Gigabit desktop switches are part of D-Link’s new series of home devices that make use of D-Link’s Green technology. It providing energy savings, reduced heat, and a longer product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. An energy-efficient power adapter (EnergyStar Level V qualified), minimized use of harmful substances (RoHS compliant), and recyclable packaging make these switches truly environmentally friendly.
The DGS-1005G and the DGS-1008G help conserve energy automatically. Both switches save substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down.
The Gigabit desktop switches offer an economical way for homes and media centers to benefit from the increased bandwidth of Gigabit Ethernet. It provides five Gigabit ports for easy expansion of your network and a quick way to upgrade your network to Gigabit connectivity.
- 5 10/100/1000 Mbps Ports
- Up to 1Gbps of dedicated bandwidth per port and up to 2Gbps bandwidth in full-duplex mode
- Compatible with all popular operating systems
- Supports MAC address learning
- Plug and play installation
- Conserves energy with D-Link Green technology
- Inexpensive Gigabit solution for Home/SOHO
- 10/16 Gbps switching fabric
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- Secure store-and-forward switching scheme
- IEEE 802.3x flow control
- IEEE 802.1p QoS
- Supports 9,216 Byte jumbo frames
- Gigabit ports allow you to connect all your devices for fast file transfers and smooth media streaming
- Quality of service support for traffic prioritization