The PixelNet Series is ideal for small to unlimited sized installations such as operational control rooms, military and government command centers, surveillance rooms & utility and energy centers. Mission critical operations requires the best in class hardware and software that always deliver the right solution.
Easily visualize and control video walls that span multiple rooms, throughout a campus or across a city.
- 100% redundant AV over IP system
- Integrated KVM
- Unlimited video walls and displays
- Unlimited 4K inputs
- Unlimited IP Streams
- Web & VNC support
Domain Controller PDC:
Manages all nodes and network bandwidth while supporting multiple video walls and managing various geometries and resolutions. A second server running PDC can be added for full, automatic redundancy for mission critical 24/7/365 operations.
Match the input sources with an appropriate Input Node: direct inputs use the PixelNet Input Node and IP streams use StreamCenter for multi-stream decoding.
Decode and display multiple streaming IP sources – each one can handle 1080 or 4K resolutions.
The PixelNet Output Node can drive a single window on a single screen, multiple windows on a single screen, or an entire display wall. For instant audio, plug the speakers directly into the Output Node.
Infinite 4K Scalability:
PixelNet® is a complete audio visual distribution platform capable of visualizing any type of data on any size or resolution display. The flexible hardware platform can be deployed as a single signage player, matrix switcher, multi-viewer and video wall processor. Powerful software manages each input and each display in the ecosystem. Displays can be synchronized together to create a video wall of infinite size — all the way up to 4K resolution on each display — or connect hundreds single displays together for the ultimate command and control room visualization tool.
- Backwards Compatability:
- PixelNet 2.0 hardware is backwards compatible with first generation PixelNet systems.
- PixelNet is easy to install and supported by the self-configuration feature in PixelNet Domain Control which automatically assigns available inputs and outputs.
- PixelNet in Action:
- Step One:
- Match the input sources with an appropriate Input Node.
- The PixelNet product line serves the two most common inputs: direct inputs use the PixelNet Input Node and IP streams use StreamCenter for multi-stream decoding.
- Step Two:
- Attach a PixelNet Output Node to the displays.
- Sources can be displayed on the DisplayPort outputs with true flexibility.
- The PixelNet Output Node can drive a single window on a single screen, multiple windows on a single screen, or an entire display wall.
- If audio is desired, plug the speakers directly into the Output Node for instant audio.
- Step Three:
- Connect the Input and Output Nodes through one or more PixelNet switches. Next, connect StreamCenters to decode and display streaming IP sources – each one can handle 1080 or 4K resolutions.
- Add more to handle thousands of streams.
- Switches can be stacked together for larger installations, augmented by a 100GB backbone switch in order to expand the system infinitely.
- All connections between Nodes and switches are accomplished using fiber optics to extend the distance even further.
- Step Four:
- Manage it all with Jupiter’s PixelNet Domain Control (PDC) software running on a server connected to the PixelNet switch.
- A second server running PDC can be added for full, automatic redundancy for mission critical 24/7 operation.