Designed for use in small and embedded systems where full-sized PCIe slots are unavailable, the Eco Capture family of high-performance, cost-efficient video capture hardware complements Magewell’s flagship Pro Capture series by offering OEMs and systems integrators an ultra-compact capture solution with low power consumption for space-limited applications.
Eco Capture cards deliver outstanding quality and reliability for bringing video and audio signals into all popular software for applications including live streaming, encoding, collaboration, videoconferencing, virtual reality (VR) production, medical imaging and archiving.
The Eco Capture Quad SDI M.2 provides outstanding channel density, capturing four channels of HD or 2K video with embedded audio over 3Gbps SDI interfaces. (See “Related Products” for additional models with different input connectivity or 4K support).
The ultra-compact Eco Capture cards measure just 22x80mm (0.87x3.15in), matching the M.2 2280 size specification. Drivers are available for Windows and Linux operating systems. FPGA-based video processing provides high-quality up/down/cross-scaling, picture controls and color space conversion without tasking the host system CPU.
- Captures four channels of HD/2K video up to 2048x1080 (including 1920x1080p60) over 3Gbps SDI interfaces with embedded audio
- PCIe 2.0 bus interface with M.2 connector
- Ultra-compact M.2 2280 size (22x80mm / 0.87” x 3.15”)
- Stream replication enables each input channel to be delivered to multiple software applications simultaneously
- FPGA-based video processing including up/down/cross-scaling, picture controls and color space conversion
- Compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems and popular APIs including DirectShow, DirectKS, V4L2 and ALSA
- Comprehensive SDK for custom third-party development