Ultra Encode universal live media encoders offer integrators and AV professionals a versatile and affordable encoding solution for applications ranging from live streaming over the internet to multi-site video distribution and AV over IP.
Ultra Encode flexibly supports multiple encoding formats – including H.264, H.265 (HEVC), and NDI®|HX – and streaming protocols including SRT, RTMP, RTMPS, RTSP, and HLS. Ultra Encode can also be combined with Magewell’s Pro Convert decoders for end-to-end AV transport in NDI|HX or streaming formats.
Configurable presets enable easy streaming to YouTube™ Live, Facebook™ Live, Twitch™, or custom targets, with select protocols allowing simultaneous streaming to multiple destinations. For IP production workflows and AV-over-IP distribution architectures, Ultra Encode supports NDI|HX, the lower-bitrate mode in NewTek’s popular NDI® IP media transport technology. The bandwidth-friendliness of NDI|HX enables it to be transmitted over Wi-Fi, maximizing infrastructure flexibility.
Ultra Encode SDI encodes and streams video up to 1080p60 via an 3G-SDI input interface. The encoder can be configured and controlled through an intuitive, browser-based Web interface or programmatically via HTTP-based APIs, providing exceptional deployment flexibility and integration possibilities.
NDI is a registered trademark of NewTek, Inc.
- Live H.264/H.265 streaming in protocols including SRT, RTMP, RTMPS, HLS and more
- NDI®|HX encoding for bandwidth-efficient AV over IP
- 1080p60 encoding and streaming
- 3G-SDI input interface and loop-through connection
- Embedded audio support plus line-level, analog audio input and output
- Live streaming to popular services such as Facebook Live, YouTube or Twitch and a custom-specified server
- Stream to multiple target platforms simultaneously (dependent on chosen protocol)
- Built-in WiFi plus RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet port
- Intuitive Web interface plus API for custom integration and control
- Pair with Magewell Pro Convert decoders