Magewell’s USB Capture Plus external video capture devices enable all types of computers including laptops to capture professional video and audio signals through a standard USB 3.0 interface, with no additional power source required. Featuring driver-free installation and automatic input detection for true plug-and-play operation, USB Capture Plus devices are the easiest and most reliable way to bring high-quality video and audio into popular software applications for live streaming, encoding, web conferencing, collaboration, medical imaging, lecture capture and more.
The USB Capture SDI 4K Plus captures 4K video at 30 frames per second over its 6Gbps SDI interface. (See “Related Products” for additional models with different input connectivity). An SDI loop-through connection reduces workflow costs and complexity by enabling source signals to be sent simultaneously to additional displays or equipment without the need for external splitters or routers. Embedded audio support is complemented by separate analog audio input and output for capture and monitoring.
FPGA-based video processing provides high-quality up/down/cross-conversion, de-interlacing, color space conversion and more while maximizing host system CPU availability for third-party software -- particularly significant because of the quadrupled processing requirements of 4K video compared to HD.
- Enables all types of computers including laptops to capture professional video and audio signals through a standard USB 3.0 interface, with no additional power source required
- Captures one channel of 4K video at 30 frames per second over 6G-SDI connectivity
- Supports video resolutions up to 4096x2160, including 3840x2160 Ultra HD
- Zero-CPU, FPGA-based video processing including up/down/cross-conversion, de-interlacing, color space conversion and more
- Loop-through connection reduces workflow costs and complexity
- Embedded audio support plus separate line-level analog input and output connections
- USB 3.0 interface
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems and popular OS-native APIs
- Free USB Capture Utility software provides advanced control of capture settings and access to detailed status information
- SDK for custom third-party development