Magewell’s USB Capture family of external video capture devices enables all types of computers including laptops to capture professional video and audio signals through a standard USB 3.0 interface, with no additional power source required. Featuring driver-free installation and automatic input detection for true plug-and-play operation, USB Capture Plus devices are the easiest and most reliable way to bring high-quality video and audio into popular software applications for live streaming, encoding, web conferencing, collaboration, medical imaging, lecture capture and more.
The USB Capture SDI Gen 2 captures video up to 2048x1080 over its 3Gbps SDI interface. (See “Related Products” for additional models with different input connectivity and 4K capture).
FPGA-based video processing provides high-quality up/down/cross-conversion, de-interlacing, color space conversion and more while maximizing host system CPU availability for third-party software.
- Enables all types of computers including laptops to capture professional video and audio signals through a standard USB 3.0 interface, with no additional power source required
- Captures one channel of video at up to 2048x1080 (including 1920x1080p60) over 3G-SDI connectivity
- Zero-CPU, FPGA-based video processing including up/down/cross-conversion, de-interlacing, color space conversion and more
- Embedded audio support
- USB 3.0 interface
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems and popular OS-native APIs
- Free USB Capture Utility software provides advanced control of capture settings and access to detailed status information
- SDK for custom third-party development