Magewell’s USB Fusion multi-input video capture and mixing device lets users combine cameras, wired and wireless screenshares, and media file sources into attractive live presentations for online lectures, webinars, live streaming, video conferencing and other applications.
Featuring two HDMI inputs and one USB webcam input, USB Fusion lets users switch between 1080p60 HD sources or combine two inputs (picture-in-picture or side-by-side) into one output and bring the result into popular software via its USB 3.0 interface. USB Fusion also supports wireless sharing inputs including AirPlay®, Google Cast™ and Miracast™. The device’s HDMI output can loop through an input signal or send the combined scene to a connected display or projector, while an analog audio input lets presenters augment the sources’ embedded audio with narration or music.
USB Fusion offers three ways for users to compose and control their presentations. On-device buttons allow users to switch between full-screen sources or select a combined scene layout, while a browser-based web interface offers scene switching, volume adjustments, and device configuration.
The full presentation power of USB Fusion is unlocked through the third control option, the free USB Fusion companion app for iOS® and Android® tablets. The intuitive app provides expanded layout controls for combining any two of the three input sources, and lets users add pictures, video clips, background music, handwritten notes, and real-time on-video drawing (telestration). Presenters can set up playlists incorporating live video and other media in advance, and record or take screenshots of the combined output onto the hardware’s built-in storage. Annotations also be exported to files for archiving or subsequent sharing.
- Multi-input USB video capture and mixing hardware
- Fuse cameras, wired and wireless screenshares, and media file sources into engaging presentations for remote education, virtual conferences, and more
- Two HDMI inputs and one USB webcam input with support for signals up to 1080p at 60fps
- Support for wireless casting inputs including AirPlay®, Miracast® and Google Cast™
- Switch between sources or combine two inputs (picture-in-picture or side-by-side)
- Capture into popular software via USB 3.0
- Driver-free installation with support for Windows®, Mac® and Linux® operating systems
- Companion tablet app for advanced presentation features expanded layout controls, annotations, real-time on-video drawing (telestration), media file import (background music, pictures and video), recording and more
- HDMI output or loop-through
- Embedded audio plus analog audio input