Panasonic System Solutions Company of North America announces an expanded product and solution portfolio aimed at solving customers’ audio and visual challenges in a range of industries, including ‘live’ entertainment, rental and staging, education, corporate, museums and houses of worship, along with broadcast, video production, filmmakers and more.
From June 12-14, at Booth #1300, Panasonic will introduce the world’s smallest 50Klm 4K DLP® SOLID SHINE 3-Chip laser projector, two new 1-Chip DLP™ 4K (4K Equivalent) laser projectors, a new series of 3LCD laser projectors and three new zero-offset ultra-short throw and short-throw lenses. Also showcased is a new 4K professional display featuring a built-in TV tuner, a new video wall model boasting a ‘razor’ thin bezel, and one of the world’s best-comprehensive PTZ camera line. The 1.9GHz Digital Wireless Microphone System will be exhibited, offering an expandable, high-quality sound system for many venues of various sizes.
“Panasonic designs cutting-edge AV solutions portfolios focused on coupling top-quality 4K products with exceptional support,” saidJohn Baisley, Senior Vice President of Professional Imaging & Visual Systems, PSSNA. “Introducing this expanded 4K portfolio at InfoComm underscores our commitment to quality and leadership and continues to build on our reputation of superb experiences, technology and solutions, from our suite of high-brightness, virtually maintenance-free 4K projectors and high-impact 4K displays to our high-performance professional 4K cameras.”
Featured demonstrations will focus on an E-Sports arena, immersive museum exhibits, integrated solutions for education, as well as collaboration solutions for corporate environments. Enabling these demonstrations will be Panasonic’s new laser projectors, projector lenses and display portfolios.
- PT-RQ50KU 3?Chip DLP® SOLID SHINE 4K+ Laser Projector – The world’s smallest 50,000lm laser projector with native 4K resolution provides new potential for creating engaging and immersive experiences across live events and themed entertainment. Its compact, all-in-one body brings significant workflow advantages with simplified transportation, quick and flexible installation and adjustment while its vibrant color capabilities and reliable operation delivers up to 20,000 hours of maintenance-free projection. Availability begins December 2019.
- PT-MZ16K Series 3LCD Laser Projectors – A 16Klm SOLID SHINE 3LCD laser projector delivering ultra-bright and vivid large-screen projection. The compact & lightweight projector supports uncompressed 4K/60p signal input via HDMI® or DIGITAL LINK. An eco-filter enabling 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation reduces labor, installation time and maintenance costs. With whisper-quiet operation, the PT-MZ16K projector is ideal for any education, corporate or house of worship venue. To round-out the Series, additional projectors will offer 13,000lm (PT-MZ13K) and 10,000lm (PT-MZ10K). Availability begins November 2019.
- PT-RCQ10 Series 1-Chip DLP® SOLID SHINE Laser Projector – Using a 4K smooth pixel drive and pure color harmonizer, the RCQ10 projector heightens color-reproduction, creating vivid, realistic, color-rich 4K environments at 10,000lm. With highly reliable performance of up to 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, designed with rental & staging, theme parks, museums and exhibitions in mind, the PT-RCQ10 will be available in November 2019, the PT-RCQ80 providing the same features but at 8,000 will be available December 2019.
- PT-LRZ35 Series 1-Chip DLP® RGB LED Projector – Ideal for education and corporate venues, this new compact & lightweight portable 1-Chip DLP® projector is Panasonic’s first portable projector to use the RGB LED light source. It is the smallest and lightest LED projector in the 3,500lm class. The RGB LED light source provides instant projection as soon as it is turned on, providing excellent color reproduction. The filter-less design and LED light source ensure stable, up to 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation. Available December2019.
Panasonic designed three new zero-offset lenses to ensure images are projected in a crisp, clean and unobstructed manner. All three lenses have lens-shift for greater adjustment flexibility, saving time and effort. The two lens models with powered zoom simplify image size and position adjustment after installation.
- ET-D3LEU100 Ultra Short?Throw Lens– With a throw ratio of 0.40:1 (WUXGA), this ultra short-throw lens offers flexible installation options for 3-Chip DLP® projectors to accommodate projecting in tight spaces from very short distances. The L-shaped design eliminates lens under-hang, giving the audience a clear and unobstructed view of the image. Available August 2019.
- ET-D3LEW200 Short Throw Zoom Lens – Similar to the ET-D3LEU100, the ET-D3LEW200 offers flexible installation options for 3-Chip DLP® projectors, with a throw ratio of 0.65 – 0.85:1 (WUXGA) for projection also in tight spaces, but further enhances flexibility with a powered optical zoom, eliminating offset without increasing projection distance. The L-shaped design eliminates lens under-hang, giving the audience a clear and unobstructed view of the image. Available August 2019.
- ET-DLE020 Ultra Short-Throw Zoom Lens – The industry’s first ultra short-throw lens featuring powered optical zoom, is designed to fit Panasonic 1-Chip DLP® projectors. The lens offers a reduced throw distance with flexible zoom to project in extremely tight spaces, limiting on-screen shadows from presenters or people passing in front of the screen. Available October 2019.
For more information around Panasonic’s InfoComm 2019 Activities, visit: