The AMS-TS1 is a touch activated electronic button with integral controller. It operates in one of three modes: Toggle (touch on, touch off), Momentary (active while touched, otherwise inactive), or Pulse (125mS active pulse upon each touch). By default, the center of the button illuminates green when the output is active, red when the output is inactive.
The button mode and internal/external indicator source are set by the installer. Two open collector outputs are provided. One is pulled to ground when the module output is active. The other is pulled to ground when the module output is inactive. The red and green indicators may be controlled by open collectors (or switches) on external RDL modules or other equipment.
The AMS-TS1 operates from ground-referenced 24Vdc. The module is designed to mount behind the front panel of industry products that provide D-style cutouts.
- Bicolor illuminated capacitive touch switch
- Activated by finger contact of a user
- Toggle, momentary or pulse mode operation
- Integral controller with open collector outputs
- Functions without an external controller
- Indicator color controlled by internal circuitry or remote equipment
- Green indicator illuminates when output is active
- Red indicator illuminates when output is inactive
- Mounts in D-style standard cutouts
- Mounts in all RDL ams mounting frames
- Mounts in RDL decora-style wall plates
- Bezel provides professional aesthetic appearance